12.05.2011

What Is He Doing Every Night????




I am back to single and the aftermath is as follows:

Wrists are sore.

Fingers are sticky.

Chronic fatigue.

Lower back is aching.

Sleepy during the day.

Can't wait to get home and open up my TV/monitors and get into my couch groove during the night.

Increase usage of kleenix.

....
....
....
....
....

It's from playing video games, you sicko. Increase usage of kleenix is from allergy.

Skyrim/Assassin's Creed/Zelda Skyward Sword/Mario 3DS/Mario Kart/Saint Seiya overkill just happened and it is still happening.

2 comments:

George said...

Reminds me of this joke.

"I love the way it rubs against the soft pink flesh, creating a creamy, foamy liquid, as it thrusts in and out, up and down, I can't wait until until next time. I love my toothbrush."

randy said...

^^ NSFW!!!