10.21.2007

My Company Is Retarded

Last week everyone in the office received a hardhat. Then, an email from General Affairs officially explained the hardhat. The purpose of the hardhat is to protect our little heads during earthquakes, and/or fires. And it will also be used during our fire drills. If we decide to leave the company, the hardhat must be returns to General Affairs department.

Unofficially, the hardhat can also be used as a flame shield during our monthly Summary Meetings, Agent In Progress & Sales Meetings, or whenever we have to go to the customers... or whenever we have to fend for our lives from the wrath of our customers .

When my company's VP saw the hardhat, he asked "What's this for." "Earthquakes and fire drills, apparently.", I replied.

"Hahaha, seriously, what is this for?", Mr. VP promptly said.
".......... no seriously, earthquakes and fire drills", I answered.
Then we looked at each other blankly for five seconds... "alright...", Mr. VP walked back to his seat.

I guess we've seen stranger things in my office~ But it is safe to say, I will for sure be sick during the next fire drill....sick and shopping.

On another note, I went to this barbecue over the weekend. Barbecues are always fun. But the highlight for this particular barbecue that made it different, was this goat... this black perky little goat. She (apparently pregnant) walked into our resting pagoda, and crapped all over the floor while chewing on grass at the same time. I was very jealous of her efficiency.

Here is a rendition of the events drawn by the daughter of a friend:

No comments: