5.26.2008

Morning Musume Is My God Now


This weekend was momentous. I considered it one of the happiest time of my life. That's right, it was the MORNING MUSUME CONCERT!

When it was announced back in February, and once the box office opened, I mad hammered the internet trying to get my tickets. Due to the high traffic, you could only buy the 'area' but couldn't pick your seats. The seats were randomly decided by the Organizer, so no one knew what their seats were until they received the tickets in the mail. I got the tickets in the beginning of April I think, and I got third row center tickets.

THIRD ROW CENTER, BITCHES!

I have one of the worst luck in the world, but this time lady luck have smiled upon me. I consider this one of the most fortunate event of my life.

So I waited and waited, with my cool coworkers giving me any newspaper cutout of Morning Musume so I could put it up on my cubicle. I liked the group for ten years and finally I can see them live. I tried to prepare myself as the concert drew near by constantly listen to their singles over and over again, but you really can't prepare yourself for the awesomeness that is Morning Musume Concert.

Finally, the long wait was over.

I decided that I shall head over to the concert hall around 4pm, with the concert starting at 7. I wanted to go early so I could buy some nifty merchandises. But once I got there, the line for the merch was huuuuuuge. It was insane! I lined up for an hour until this dude with a crew badge came over and told the line that most of the phat loots were sold out. I decided this dude wearing a crew badge was just another fan trying to scam the line into thinking the phat loots were gone so he could keep it all to himself. Sneaky sneaky. When I got to the front, the dude behind the counter said, ALL SOLD OUT EXCEPT FOR SMALL T SHIRTS FOR LITTLE GIRLS THAT YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY FIT IN. At least that's what I heard so I was extremely upset. Goddamn it no phat loot! I guess there's always online auctions.

So I entered my THIRD ROW CENTER seat with my friend and it was soooooooooo close to the stage I almost cried. A bunch of dudes walked up to the front green with jealousy, and I sat there looking like a king.

Then the concert started.

HOLY SHIT IT WAS AWESOME. There was a fan-organized thingy that the audience will all hold up blue glow sticks for the opening song "Resonant Blue". Each individual solos will be a different colour corresponding to each members, and the encore will be pink. It was a sight to behold, the awesomeness of Taiwanese fans. Morning Musume were so touched and shocked that the leader, Takahashi Ai, AKA My Bride to be, acknowledged the glow stick awesomeness in which everyone went wild.

The leader of Morning Musume, Takahashi Ai, AKA my Bride to be, is a Goddess. THIRD ROW CENTER was really close so I tried to make eye contacts with all of them. Takahashi Ai, AKA my Bride to be, looked at me several times... or at least in my general direction, but I still insist that she meant to look at me and me only.

Then miracle happened.

I taped my blue and pink glow sticks into letters "A" and "I" to spell my Bride to be's first name AI as an attempt to get her attention. And during the encore, she pointed at me. SHE FUCKING POINTED AT ME!

I will say it again, TAKAHASHI AI, AKA MY BRIDE TO BE, FUCKING POINTED AT ME AND SMILED. I DO, TAKAHASHI AI, I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I melted into my seat when it was all over, and just sat there trying to think what to name our children, then all nine members came out the stage again!

The crowed went crazy again. We were THAT awesome that we made them came out again. There were about 250 fans from Japan, and they thanked Taiwan in unison from being awesome. There were also lines of fans from Japan and Taiwan shaking hands...like in a baseball game. We were THAT awesome. Morning Musume can bring world peace.

Morning Musume are Goddesses! They are Deities!!! I shall build a shrine to worship the awesomeness of Morning Musume. SCREW YOU REGULAR MAINSTREAM SUPERNATURAL BEINGS OF SUPREME POWER, MORNING MUSUME IS MY GOD NOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In other words
$deity = MORNING MUSUME
Time to get started on that shrine ;)

randy said...

Some wonderful dude bootlegged the audio from the concert. I shall play it in a continuous loop when the shrine is built, like a Buddhist chant.